Location: Norcross, GA
Talent Acquisition Partner
We are looking for an experienced, self-sufficient, energetic, organized, customer service oriented talent acquisition professional with a sense of urgency to join our successful, growing, fast paced Team. This individual will deploy and continuously improve full life cycle recruitment processes, programs, and tools and lead and manage all aspects of the recruiting life cycle including: qualifying requisitions, developing and deploying solid recruiting marketing strategies, conduct effective, thorough, and insightful screening of all applicants/candidates, make candidate recommendations to hiring managers, coordinate the interview process and ensure an overall positive candidate and applicant experience, assist with negotiations.
Qualified Candidates Must Have:
Solid track record of filling exempt level leadership and support services positions in a corporate environment with quality candidate.
• Keen customer focus with the ability to quickly and effectively establish relationships with Hiring Managers. Proven track record providing high levels of customer service to internal and external customer.
• Strong business acumen
* Willingness and ability to adapt to change within a dynamic department and company
* 2+ years recruiting experience within a corporate environment
* 2+ years of experience with applicant tracking systems. Experience with ADP products preferred. * 2+ years of experience recruiting for exempt level positions is preferred
* Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
* Entrepreneurial spirit, continuous improvement mindset
* Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally with executives, hiring managers, supervisors, candidates, community partners and team members.
* Prior experience developing recruiting marketing strategies and utilizing online recruiting marketing tools including social recruiting. LinkedIn Recruiting power user a plus
* Strong organization and prioritizing skills
* Strong relationship management skills
• Deploy full life cycle recruitment toolkit
* Partner with hiring managers to gain a strong understanding of the business and respective talent requirements and candidate profiles
* Provide ongoing consultation and guidance to hiring managers as job responsibilities change/evolve over time due to business growth and changes in organizational structure.
* Develop and deploy proactive sourcing strategies to ensure that there is an ongoing pipeline of external talent
* Meet regularly with hiring managers to provide progress updates on requisition status, calibrate on targeted candidate profiles, seek out feedback on quality of candidate submittals and align on potential business changes.
* Ensure compliance with of all legal aspects of the recruiting policies, programs, and procedures. * Handle the day-to-day administration of recruiting responsibilities and processes to ensure all requirements are met and implemented effectively.
* Interact and provide recruiting support to all levels of management and field personnel within a wide range of related topics.
* Directs and ensures the compliance of recruiting policies, programs, and procedures.
• Carry load of multiple requisitions
* Flexibility to maintain effectiveness during spikes in requisitions
* Ability to make decisions in accordance with laws, regulations and established policies
* Meet quality of hire and closing goals of department.
* Develop and maintain business relationships with hiring managers Manage activities in applicant tracking system
*Utilize multiple recruiting strategies to search, develop and deliver candidates to hiring managers * Work well in team environment
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :
• Sitting for long periods of time * Typing /filing
* Ability to lift 30 lbs. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* *Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school or one or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. College degree is preferred.
* 3 years+ recruiting experience within a corporate environment preferred.
"PERFORMS ADDITIONAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AS REQUIRED."
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled