Provider Enrollment Analyst
Location: Emeryville, CA
Help Us Enhance Patient Care Across America
The MedAmerica Team. We innovate using our diverse business, analytic, and communications skills to tackle the challenges of today's complex healthcare landscape. We reward excellence in our mission to enhance patient care across the health care continuum. We collaborate, cooperate, and celebrate our unique contributions because we know we can achieve more together than we can alone.
From our administrators and management consultants to our recruiters, data and financial analysts, developers, and marketers-we help the providers and hospitals we serve improve patient outcomes, operational efficiencies, revenue, and job satisfaction.
As a member of the MedAmerica team, you'll put your skills to work helping our providers improve the care of the 6 plus million patients our providers treat annually in over 250 practices throughout the United States. You'll have the recognition and support you need to grow professionally. And you'll have the opportunity to discover work you really love in a family oriented company that wants you to succeed.
What We Are Searching For:
Do you have a passion for working with systems to improve productivity and performance?
As a Provider Enrollment Analyst, you will provide system analysis, management reports, ad-hoc reports, and provider data for analysis, research, and ongoing projects and management support. The Analyst role is an exciting opportunity on an evolving team with new challenges arising daily with a high level of data integrity. As our new Provider Enrollment Analyst you will be given the opportunity to utilize your analytical skills on a team of collaborative team players whom value the relationships they gain.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to...
Our Ideal Candidate Profile...
- Help with set-up and maintenance of provider enrollment forms and documents in Salesforce through Drawloop and Salesforce dashboards.
- Assist department manager with special technology projects by acting as a project liaison, providing support for requests, participation in system testing and data validation, and training of staff.
- Prepare and audit monthly, quarterly, and annual provider data files need for contracted payers, PHO's, and hospital medical staffs. Provide data and documentation for delegated credentialing audits, provider evaluations, and annual malpractice updates.
- Maintain and run reports for better management of provider data and department workflow.
- Coordinate all aspects of provider enrollment for client medical group and individual practitioners with Medicare, Medicaid, CalOptima, CCS, Blue Cross, Blue Shield and other payer programs as needed.
- Monitor submitted provider enrollment applications to ensure provider enrollment numbers are received within carrier timeliness standards. Follow-up with carriers on issues or questions related to enrollment submissions.
- Update records in Salesforce with billing numbers, contract information, mailing dates of applications, and notation of any communications or problems that require attention.
- Serve as liaison between MBSI, CEP America leadership and practitioners, and payer representatives to resolve all provider enrollment issues.
- Pull documents, run provider profiles and provide support for paperwork when needed.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Billing or reimbursement experience desired.
- Ability to interact with practitioners, insurance representatives, internal departments, and team members.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, with a high degree of speed and accuracy in keyboarding.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong time management and organization required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team.
When you work at MedAmerica, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. That's why our employees have voted us a Best Place to Work in the Bay Area
for nine years. That and some pretty incredible benefits:
Your Life. Your Career. Your Success. Apply Today!MedAmerica
- Competitive benefits package: Superior health plan options, best in class 401k plan (with a very generous company match like you've never seen before), 3 weeks paid vacation in your first year, tuition reimbursement policy, paid sabbaticals, and more!
- A Culture of Caring: MedAmericans not only like working together, but care about one another personally and professionally. We host fun staff activities, health and wellness programs, employee recognition programs, and so much more.
- Location, Location, Location: We are located in the Emeryville Watergate business park overlooking the San Francisco Bay -- just minutes away from San Francisco and the East Bay.
is an Equal Opportunity Employer.