Graduate Employment Specialist
Location: San Diego, CA
GRADUATE EMPLOYMENT SPECIALIST
We Are Concorde
“Committed to improving futures by preparing students for success”
Concorde Career Colleges, a for-profit college providing healthcare training and education, is looking for student focused associates to join our team and contribute to the growth and success of our student population.
Our faculty provides students with the knowledge and technical skills needed to find a career in the healthcare field while instilling the integrity, discipline, team work and drive needed to be a successful professional.
If you have a passion for helping others grow and achieve their goals and are looking for a career where you can make a difference, give us a call.
WHAT’S THE JOB ALL ABOUT?
As a Graduate Employment Specialist at Concorde, you’ll be required to demonstrate and model the expertise expected of a Graduate Employment Specialist Professional. As a campus Team Member, you will help students for success and achieve graduation goals. YOU WILL BE VALUED!
ALL THE THINGS YOU’LL LIKE ABOUT IT:
We want individuals who have a passion for education and the healthcare industry. As a Graduate Employment Specialist at Concorde, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in peoples’ lives.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
1. Coordinate/facilitate Career Fairs and job workshops.
2. Advise students on career development issues and job search processes.
3. Assist with planning and participating in all commencement exercises.
4. Receive and document all inquires from physicians, clinics, dentists, etc., seeking graduate referrals and refer to Graduate Employment Director.
5. Record and maintain student placement in Campus Vue.
6. Maintain filing for Graduate Employment department.
7. Maintain binder for accrediting agencies.
8. Professional communication with students and graduates.
9. Research and share occupational information and job market trends
10. Assess the needs and expectations of employers and students
11. Assist students in effective use of the computer for career development
12. Meet with students in class and one-to-one
13. Conduct professional preparation classes and coordinate all related activities
14. Any other duties as assigned
See Job Description