Employment 2-1 (Recruiter) 100964
Location: Rochester, NY
Pay: $30.00 - $32.00 /Hour
Employment 2-I (Recruiter Support - Sourcer) needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh's client located in Rochester, NY.
The Big Picture - Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Corporate staffing experience
- Knowledge of OFCCP requirements
- Successful recruiting of Engineering roles, Program Manager and/or Sales roles in the defense industry
What You'll Be Doing:
- Represent and coordinate the Harris RF Communications Division (RFCD) recruiting needs to attract and acquire top talent to meet growing business needs. Provide direct recruiting and sourcing expertise to meet staffing needs.
- Provide full life cycle technical recruiting, including but not limited to interfacing with hiring managers to create and review requisitions, screen resumes, interview candidates, administer appropriate assessments, reference/background checking, make recommendations for hire and deliver employment offers.
- Follow appropriate approval processes, use traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Requires frequent use and strong knowledge of industry practices, techniques and standards.
- Acts as a resource to managers and employees in the organization through the staffing process.
- Manage current candidate activity in tracking system.
- Stays current and knowledgeable on industry trends and performs other duties as assigned.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Management or equivalent degree. Master's degree a plus.
- Minimum of 6 years corporate staffing experience in a large high tech business environment is required.
- Minimum of 4 years knowledge of OFCCP requirements for recruiting and a strong background with Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Minimum of 6 years proven successful recruiting of Engineering roles, Program Manager and/or Sales roles in the defense industry.
- Working knowledge of related computer applications, including Microsoft Office tools.
- Proven ability to meet objectives and deadlines in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated organization skills and the ability to multi-task
- Proven communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Positive attitude, embraces change, seek solutions, resourceful and flexible in response to changing business priorities
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with people at all levels of the organization.
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Allan Borabo
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.