Worker's Compensation & Liability Claims Specialist
Location: Roseville, CA
Pay: $18,000.00 - $22,000.00 /Year
Name: Daphne Bettencourt-Boyd
- File workers compensation claims.
- Maintain workers compensation files and logs.
- Act as liaison between workers' compensation insurance carrier, broker and employees.
- Discuss claim changes with adjuster to verify reasonableness.
- Update management on claim statuses as changes occur.
- Work with management to find transitional duty for injured workers.
- Process monthly workers' compensation billing and accruals.
- Monitor claim specific accruals.
- Conduct workers compensation training for new supervisors.
- Participate in quarterly new hire orientation.
- Coordinate quarterly insurance claims reviews.
- Coordinates with Liability and Workers' Compensation carriers to provide certificates of insurance as requested by customers. Maintain Holt's current certificate holders lists.
- Coordinate and assist with annual audits conducted by insurance companies.
- File and monitor new general liability/equipment/auto claims and assist claims adjuster in obtaining information related to the claim.
- Process general liability premium and claim invoices.
- Process all First Aid Only invoices for payment.
- Post OSHA 300 logs annually.
- Complete and post labor law posters annually.
- Assist Safety Manager when necessary.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
Accurate - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
Assertiveness - Ability to act in a self-confident manner to facilitate completion of a work assignment or to defend a position or idea.