Location: Amityville, NY
Name: Parts Authority, Inc.
We need a HR generalist bilingual in Spanish for our Amityville location. To be the ideal candidate for this position you are:
- Able to meet deadlines
- Able to multitask
And you'll be able to:
- Answer team member questions about benefits, payroll and training.
- Work with location managers to identify talent
- Analyze our policies and procedures and recommends improvements.
- Serve as an ambassador for the Human Resources Department by promoting department programs related to employee health, training and well-being.
- Improve manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying employee relations problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing the selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
- Provide guidance and clarification on policies.
- Collaborate with HR team members on various projects
- 1-3 years of experience as a Human Resources Generalist.
- Expert skills in Microsoft Word/Excel required.
- Strong communication and customer service skills; flawless attention to detail.
- Experience in maintaining employee files.
- Strong teamwork and customer service skills.
- HRIS Experience
- Problem solving
- Knowledge of basic HR laws and applications
- Ability to prioritize workload and self-manage projects, handle multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Paid Holidays, Sick/Personal Days and Vacation
- Profit Sharing/401 (k) Plan
- Team Member Discounts on Merchandise