Manager, Talent Sourcing & Operations
Location: Emeryville, CA
Help Us Enhance Patient Care Across America
The MedAmerica Team. We innovate using our diverse business, analytic, and communications skills to tackle the challenges of today's complex healthcare landscape. We reward excellence in our mission to enhance patient care across the health care continuum. We collaborate, cooperate, and celebrate our unique contributions because we know we can achieve more together than we can alone.
From our administrators and management consultants to our recruiters, data and financial analysts, developers, and marketers-we help the providers and hospitals we serve improve patient outcomes, operational efficiencies, revenue, and job satisfaction.
As a member of the MedAmerica team, you'll put your skills to work helping our providers improve the care of the 6 plus million patients our providers treat annually in over 250 practices throughout the United States. You'll have the recognition and support you need to grow professionally. And you'll have the opportunity to discover work you really love in a family oriented company that wants you to succeed.
Manage all sourcing initiatives and programs for the CEP America enterprise including its affiliate organizations (MedAmerica and Medical Billing Services, Inc.) to meet or exceed enterprise growth expectations. Create, drive and lead the talent attraction and pipelining strategies across all populations to ensure we are relevant and current, bringing a tools and trends perspective as well as the competitive landscape on talent. Build the marketing/advertising capability by helping to identify and drive web, print and social media opportunities in collaboration with Marketing to build our brand as an employer of choice.
Lead a team of "hunters" to deliver against the talent attraction needs of the Enterprise that will focus on generating passive candidates for our current and future growth initiatives, helping us to continue our shift from a reactive model to proactively building our talent pipeline.
Create, build, and execute the talent acquisition analytics strategy and use the resulting data to tell relevant stories about all aspects of Talent Acquisition across the enterprise. Build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships across Marketing, TA Managers, CEP America VP and Directors as it relates to talent sourcing and analytics.
Data, Research and Sourcing Solutions: (40%)
Metrics and Analytics: (30%)
- Develop and execute best in class sourcing strategies to meet business needs.
- Develop standard and ad hoc outreach strategies and campaigns (cold calls, email blasts and direct mail.
- Ensure proactive sourcing strategies are co-designed with Talent Acquisition team and site leadership for new state and new contract start-ups.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art sourcing practices.
- Ensure all (standard and ad hoc) lead outreach campaigns are implemented annually for all populations and specialties:
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition Managers to develop campaign structures based on goals and outreach deadlines
- Purchase annual resident and other source lists
- Review and assess new source lists as needed
- Plan and manage our annual tradeshow and conference presence
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure our lead generation and brand objectives are met
- Participate on project teams to help design, develop, and deploy the new ERP solution.
- Influence and seek continuous improvement of Talent Acquisition processes
Resource Management: (20%)
- Develop strategies to drive our national business outcome metrics for talent acquisition around quality of hire, cost per hire, direct sourcing and time to fill.
- Collaborate regularly with the TA leadership team to produce strategic insights through metrics, dashboards, and the full-spectrum of analysis.
- Foster an environment where strategic recruiting decisions are made based on data and analytics.
- Provide comprehensive reports and analysis on Talent Acquisition and Sourcing programs and initiatives.
- Regularly assess overall lead generation, particularly for "hard to fill" sites and new contract start-ups.
- Ensure timely and accurate training and user guides, including sourcing best practices and the recruiter self-service document.
People Management: (10%)
- Manage the annual advertising and sourcing budget, and expenses
- Purchase annual subscriptions with CV/resume databases
- Stay abreast of job board performance and adjust utilization based on ROI results.
- Assess and recommend new advertising venues based on ROI and branding needs as applicable
- Generate monthly advertising procurement reports
- Manage social media and subscription contracts such as LinkedIn, Doximity, Practice Match, Practice Link and others for optimal utilization and results.
- Work with vendors and marketing to optimize SEO (search engine optimization).
- Enable a high performing work culture across the team and develop direct reports though helping them be their best and setting them up for success.
- Delegate and manage work flow including system and process improvement.
- Initiate discussion and identify areas for enhanced training or further development.
- Identify and implement key performance indicators and dashboards to ensure consistence and top level team performance.
When you work at MedAmerica, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. That's why our employees have voted us a Best Place to Work in the Bay Area
for nine years. That and some pretty incredible benefits:Competitive benefits package
: Superior health plan options, best in class 401k plan (with a very generous company match like you've never seen before), 3 weeks paid vacation in your first year, tuition reimbursement policy, paid sabbaticals, and more!A Culture of Caring
: MedAmericans not only like working together, but care about one another personally and professionally. We host fun staff activities, health and wellness programs, employee recognition programs, and so much more. Location, Location, Location
: We are located in the Emeryville Watergate business park overlooking the San Francisco Bay -- just minutes away from San Francisco and the East Bay.Your Life. Your Career. Your Success. Apply Today!MedAmerica
is an Equal Opportunity Employer.