Location: Carlisle, PA
Pay: $15.00 - $17.50 /Hour
Ref ID: 03750-0011194371
Classification: HR Recruiter
Compensation: $15.00 to $17.50 hourly
A dynamic organization in the Wholesale Distribution industry working with OfficeTeam is in need of a highly-skilled Human Resources Recruiter. As the Human Resources Recruiter you will be responsible for full-cycle recruiting in support of a diverse array of positions across varying departments in the company's distribution center. A self-starter wanting to learn and to grow will be best for this position. This position is best for someone who can perform recruiting functions as well as a variety of personnel related administrative tasks, including providing clerical support to the HR department. Are you a highly-skilled and motivated Human Resources Recruiter seeking to refine your skills? If you want to be considered for this exciting and hands-on Human Resources Recruiter position, apply today! This long-term temporary employment opportunity is based in the Carlisle, Pennsylvania area and could possibly go temporary-to-full-time for the right candidate.
Your responsibilities in this role:
- Implementing various administrative duties
- Fulfilling a high volume number of interviews
- Formulating internal recommendations
- Supporting new-full-time onboarding paperwork/orientations
- Providing and filtering candidates through various sources and platforms
- Authoring and posting job opportunity advertisements
- Using digital recruiting resources
- Attending local job fairs on behalf of the company to recruit candidates
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience
- Top candidates have proficiency with office applications and software, particularly Microsoft Excel
- This role needs to be highly professional; able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
- Experienced in high-volume recruiting; warehouse/distribution recruiting experience preferred
- Practical knowledge of Warehouse Distribution
- Comprehensive knowledge of employee relations
- Adeptness in Microsoft Excel
- General familiarity with Job Fairs
- Foundational knowledge in recruiting
- Demonstrated knowledge of Job Postings
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
- Eagerness to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
- Accomplished in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.