Front Desk Receptionist
Location: Riverton, UT
Provide guests and callers with an exceptional first impression of the company. Build an excellent report with regular guests and callers. Oversee front desk operations quickly and professionally and provide departmental support as needed.
- On-site visitors are welcomed, nature of business is determined and visitors are announced to appropriate personnel. The front desk is to always have someone there from 8:00am-5:00pm. If it is necessary to leave the front desk for any reason, a backup should be there to cover.
- Incoming phone calls are answered, purpose of calls are determined, and then forwarded to appropriate personnel or department (request for out of office direction of calls – reception). Calls for President and Founder are forwarded to Executive Assistant.
- Reception voicemail is checked regularly and calls are forwarded, or messages are conveyed to the appropriate party quickly.
- General questions are answered about the organization and callers are provided with address, directions and other general information as needed.
- Resume formatting is completed (first priority)
- Expectation: at least 5 an hour; if up to an hour behind, call backup/help and notify HR Manager of potential back up if necessary; any resumes submitted by 4:30pm will be completed same day.
- Manages incoming and outgoing mail including overnight shipping; ensures proper internal distribution (Any mail for the President or Founder is given to the Executive Assistant).
- Assist users with copy machines, send faxes and retrieve and route incoming faxes.
- Dry Cleaning: manages requests for pick up and drop off and any potential issues or special requests.
- Missing Time Card Reminders for consultants: Monday morning after missing timecard list is sent to ConsultNet All - email all consultants with missing timecard a reminder to submit hours. Tuesday morning when missing timecard list is sent to ConsultNet All – call and email all consultants missing timecards, track responses and activity and email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or directly to Robert.
- Assists the VP of HR with managing the F3 Rewards and Core Value Awards/Certificates – ordering awards, distribute certificates and awards.
- Assists with additional projects, functions, or maintenance needs as they arise, ie: monthly calendar, training manuals, etc.
- Ability to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.Confidentiality
– Respect and adhere to ethical principles regarding data protection and confidentiality regarding any information obtained as part of the professional activity.Organization and planning -
Plan, organize, schedule, and budget in an efficient, productive manner. Ability to focus on key priorities.Attention to Detail -
Don't let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.Proactivity
- Act without being told what to doEnthusiasm -
Exhibit passion and excitement over work. Have a can-do attitude. ConsultNet CompetenciesFollow-through on commitments -
Live up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.Persistence
- Demonstrate tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.Creativity/Innovation
- Generate new and innovative approach to problems.Core Values:Integrity -
Communicate Honestly; Do Right for the Client; Do Right for ConsultNet; Strive to Do your Best; Do right for the Candidate; Make the Right ChoiceTeamwork
- Communicate with Teammates; Produce Superior Results; Share Best Practices; Focus on Cooperation; Respect OthersProfessionalism
- Communicate Respectfully; Assure Quality; Work with Controlled Urgency; Look Professional - Be Professional; Be the Solution
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at www.consultnet.com