Human Resources Generalist
Location: Blue Bell, PA
We are seeking an HR Generalist to join our exciting and growing Human Resources Team. The HR Generalist will assist with the delivery and implementation of various HR Department day-to-day and strategic initiatives. This position serves as a subject matter expert on all aspects of human resources and represents the HR department by participating in interdepartmental initiatives and projects as well as assigned responsibilities within the department.
- Management of the leave and accommodation process including developing processes, maintaining employee communication and follow up, tracking leaves, and other tasks as needed.
- Collaborate with other members of the HR Department on projects and initiatives. Lead assigned special projects and ad-hoc reporting as necessary in support of departmental and agency goals and initiatives.
- Ensure best use of HR capabilities, resources, tools and processes to deliver quality results to customers.
- Partner with functional and program leaders to provide HR support to projects and initiatives.
- Conduct internal audits of various HR practices to ensure compliance and quality practices.
- Serve as a visible presence to KenCrest staff and management to drive employee engagement and positive employee morale.
- Develop and manage HR metrics and create on-going reports for program management.
- Oversee and review employee relations and disciplinary actions for programs
- Conduct investigations and respond to employee complaints.
- Conduct and participate in the interactive accommodation process with staff members
- I-9 Management including training and overseeing semi-annual audits
- Manage and follow up on expiring work visa authorizations
- Oversee performance evaluation program including tracking evaluations and training of supervisors.
- Participate in the Unemployment Compensation process including attending hearings when applicable.
- Work with management staff to conduct job analyses, create and update job descriptions, and make FLSA determination decisions.
- Manage HR communication site and ensure all information is continually up-to-date. Serve as department communication liaison and prepare HR-related communication reports as needed.
- Manage the exit interview process. Review results and triage follow-up response with the appropriate individual or department member. Sit in on exit interviews when requested by program staff
- Conduct HR-related training sessions for program staff and management as determined by department training goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources or a related field
- Professional HR certification is preferred
- 3-5 plus years of experience in an HR Generalist capacity.
- Ability to travel to various KenCrest sites as necessary
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Core Competencies:
- Knowledge of government regulations as they apply to compensation programs and operations.
- Strong computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel and HRIS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to make presentations to all levels of management staff.
KenCrest offers a wide variety of benefits for full time employees including Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D, Disability, 403b Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off and more. Please see the KenCrest website for additional details.