Platform HR Business Partner - Director
Location: Warrenville, IL
Pettibone, LLC is Hiring a Platform HR Business Partner
HR & Recruitment Professionals – Join Our Team in Warrenville, IL
Pettibone, LLC is the parent of many independent manufacturing companies which produce a wide array of equipment and products. The independent business model fosters entrepreneurship and growth and allows professional development at all levels. Pettibone, LLC is wholly owned by The Heico Companies, LLC.
The Platform HR Business Partner will provide a broad range of strategic and tactical support and services in all functional areas of Human Resources including, talent acquisition, talent development, succession planning, employee relations and performance management, to ensure alignment with key business goals and strategic objectives. The Platform HR Business Partner’s primary focus is to create and sustain consistency in HR compliance and policies while providing coaching on effective leadership, development and talent.
The Platform HR Business Partner has a direct reporting relationship to the Platform President and an indirect line to the Vice President of Human Resources for The Heico Companies, LLC. The position also manages the HR Representatives across all locations. This is a full-time exempt position.
- Work collaboratively with management, functional payroll and HR teams, as well as peer positions to identify and implement the best and most cost-effective strategies, processes and services to attract, develop, motivate and retain talent throughout all companies.
- Drive recruitment efforts to internally source, screen, and recommend qualified candidates in key positions by deploying company-wide tools.
- Direct onboarding, talent management, performance evaluation, career development and succession planning processes across all locations.
- Lead Affirmative Action compliance across the platform companies and track EEO-1 and Vets 100 data.
- Create reports and business analytics to support the company, using the UltiPro system.
- Promote a positive work environment through compliance with company standards and policies, ensuring fair and consistent administration of policies and practices.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations across all companies.
- Liaise with Legal and HR teams of The Heico Companies, LLC with responding to and investigating internal Ethics Helpline investigations including EEOC charges and any other allegations.
- Partner with managers to provide support with employee discipline and development issues, especially in regard to warnings, performance improvement plans and termination requests.
- Establish relationships and represent the company in fair dealings with collectively bargained groups, as needed.
- Serve as a representative of the company, displaying professionalism, tact consideration, and discretion in all interactions.
- Work collaboratively with management and peers to deploy comprehensive training and development for all employees covering a wide-range of subjects.
- Actively coach managers and leaders within the organization in regard to management style and execution.
- Lead the annual performance appraisal process, providing and communicating the framework for managers to execute in each company.
- Assist in compensation program administration including title reviews, job descriptions, salary surveys, and FLSA exemptions.
- Work closely with leadership and local management in regard to merit pay decisions and provide on-going communication to finance and payroll.
- Partner with the company in regard to all benefit communications, including new hire and open enrollment.
- Deploy new initiatives across the HR organization.
- 11+ years of general human resources experience, preferably supporting a multi-location national or global company in industrialized manufacturing, production or a related industry.
- 4-year degree in human resources, business management, psychology or a related field.
- SPHR or SHRM-SCP certification a plus.
- Ability to perform tactical and strategic work, bringing a ‘roll up the sleeves’ approach.
- Above-average proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact with, lead and guide employees/managers at all levels and build relationships quickly.
- 35% travel to operating companies for relationship building, talent acquisition, assessment, development and troubleshooting.
- Able to work independently, as well as partner on strategic projects.
- High level of confidentiality, professionalism and decorum.
Join Our Team – Apply Now