Location: Fremont, CA
Name: Yvette Olmo
STAFFING CONSULTANT / RECRUITER / CUSTOMER SERVICE /
Ideal position for the person who has human resources (recruiting, staffing, on-site), team lead and/or customer service experience in a manufacturing and/or warehouse distribution environment and wants to take the next step in developing their professional career as a Recruiter.
As a RECRUITER you will utilize your understanding of warehouse and manufacturing environments to screen and recruit qualified clerical and industrial candidates and your organizational skills to perform scheduling, payroll, as well as maintaining employee human resource records.
As a CUSTOMER SERVICE professional you will also be responsible for maintaining and cultivating our existing client base to ensure our customers are completely satisfied with Cornerstone and our Associates. The ideal candidate will have exemplary customer service skills and provide daily outreach to customers via phone, email and site visits.
You will work with an award winning team of high energy professionals, who absolutely love their jobs and some of the greatest clients in the Bay Area. Along with that you will have a management team who is passionately committed to championing your career along with having fun!
- Identify, source, interview and place warehouse, manufacturing and clerical candidates
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers by providing a consultative approach to their staffing needs
- Ensure an unrivaled candidate experience by moving candidates through the recruiting process efficiently, driving hiring managers to a decision, and negotiating offers
- Update, input and maintain accurate documentation, tracking and status of candidate records in the applicant tracking system
- Conduct various research projects and prepare recruiting reports as needed
- Proactively market top talent to existing and prospective clients
- Negotiate pricing in accordance with company guidelines
- Contribute to the development of a dynamic and driven team
Customer Service Responsibilities:
- Cultivate and maintain valuable relationships with current clients
- Ensure the satisfaction of our client facilities through proactively meeting their staffing needs
- Conduct on-site visits with clients to ensure client and associate satisfaction
- Identify at-risk clients and escalate potential risks or challenges in order to retain client business
- Renegotiate contracts with accounts resulting in mutually beneficial terms
- 2+ years of experience in a human resources (HR) or lead role in a warehouse or manufacturing environment
- 2+ years customer service success including objection-handling and conflict management skills
- Understanding of the hiring process specific to recruiting/staffing in light industrial/manufacturing industry, preferred.
- Thrive in an environment where you can be resourceful, adapt, and respond quickly to change
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask in a deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make sound decisions under the position guidelines
- Ability to collaborate as a productive and active team member
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Base Salary plus Commissions
- PPO Medical, HSA, Dental, Vision, 401k and Flexible Spending Program
- Eight Paid Holidays
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement