Compensation and Benefits Analyst
Location: Greater Chicago Area, IL
Name: Emily Porcaro
The Compensation and Benefits Analyst will be responsible for providing competitive total rewards benefits programs and offerings that help make the organization a great place to work through attracting and retaining great talent at all levels and locations. This position works closely with leadership to design and lead benefits and payroll strategies while focusing on operational excellence of benefit and compensation deliveries. The level of work required is considered advanced and incumbent must be able to work under minimal supervision.
Principle duties and responsibilities
- Lead, develop implement and measure total rewards (benefits and compensation) programs, practices, policies, objectives, and procedures that support an employee-oriented culture and performance-driven workforce that emphasizes empowerment, quality, continuous improvement, and goal attainment.
- Oversee the implementation and administration of total rewards programs through human resources staff. Identify opportunities for improvement through market trends and timely resolution of problems.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with various stakeholders to ensure alignment between the needs of the business and our people.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and effectively measure the performance and satisfaction of total reward programs and deliveries.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing tasks and related results.
- Bachelor’s degree is required in Human Resources, Finance/Accounting, or related field. CEBS certification is strongly preferred; SPHR or SHRM-SCP is a plus
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Demonstrated experience solving complex compensation issues through quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Excellent analytical skills including advanced spreadsheet capabilities in Excel.
- Leadership and teamwork skills with a sense of urgency. The ability to both manage and assist with compensation related activities.
- Ability to lead a variety of projects from start to finish (e.g. needs identification and assessment, modeling and analysis, solution design and implementation).
- Process improvement-oriented and the ability to make recommendations and decisions.
- Flexible and proactive problem solver adept at achieving results in a team-oriented and collaborative environment, but also able to function effectively working independently.
- Demonstrated success in a dynamic, frequently changing and fast paced environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Human Resource Information Systems (ADP knowledge preferred), Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication skills. Ability to read, analyze, and write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of executives, managers, employees, and various plan participant.
At Physicians Immediate Care you will enjoy full benefits including a generous wellness plan with affordable in-house medical care, a company matched 401K plan, and flexible schedules with a great work-life balance. Come join our team!