Director of Talent Acquisition
Location: Norcross, GA
The Director of Talent Acquisition is responsible for strategically leading the organization's Talent Acquisition and Talent Management teams. Team members are responsible for the recruiting, development and retention of our Associates and the programs that attract, develop and retain talent.
We are driven to be the leader in our industry and will only accept those that live by that same drive and enthusiasm.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Talent Acquisition Functions
* Build a comprehensive strategic hiring plan by setting the vision, strategy, and goals for national talent acquisition
* Create innovative programs, events and campaigns to generate awareness, build candidate pipeline and drive campus recruiting efforts that align with recruitment goals
* Build a data-driven recruiting organization, developing recruiting metrics and analytics that provide insights, drive decision making and measure team productivity and program ROI
* Share and exchange best practices to continuously improve results as well as leverage corporate resources and programs
* Develop effective working relationships and partner with business leaders at all levels of the organization to understand needs and provide consultation on talent acquisition strategies and challenges
* Lead, inspire, and coach a smart, ambitious recruiting team across multiple locations while driving a high level of performance against our aggressive hiring plans
* Provide oversight and ownership for the function but, also provide hands on support to insure overall hiring needs are met
* Collaborate with Marketing to develop employment branding and associated collateral
* Lead and advance company-wide training and mentoring programs to improve manager screening and interview practices to ensure top quality hires
* Manage Talent Development (TD) strategies and processes.
* Assess the organizations talent development needs.
* Lead the design, development and implementation of programs, policies and strategies tailored to meet TD needs and program goals.
* Evaluate strategies and programs to measure the achievement of established goals.
* Assist with the provision of expert facilitation and coaching to supervisors and managers regarding TD methods and tools.
* Manage the individual development planning process for emerging leaders
* Plan and lead short- and long-term planning for TD programs.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
* 5-10 years' experience in a high-volume fast paced recruiting role, with multiple years as a successful team leader for a large & complex organization, with multiple locations.
* Blue collar experience preferred
* A minimum of 5 years training and development experience, including course design and execution
* History of working within the staffing, retail and/or distribution center/warehouse industry in a recruiting capacity
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field preferred. HR Certification a Plus.
* Proven track record of developing creative recruiting strategies that drive overall business effectiveness
* Track record of effectively influencing and navigating across organizational boundaries and building strong partnerships that produce mutual results
* Experience leading a nationally based team
* Experience using social media recruitment strategies required
* Must be proficient in Microsoft office, with intermediate to expert-level skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
* Prior experience using ADP Enterprise , Virtual Edge, Recruitment Management and Cornerstone a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS REQUIRED
* Leadership -- the ability to instill trust, provide direction and delegate reasonability
* Execution -- the drive to take action, achieve results, think creatively, work efficiently and competently
* Communication -- the capacity to listen to others, process information and communicate effectively
* Relationships -- the ability to build personal relationships and facilitate team success
* People Development -- the passion to cultivate individual talents, motivate successfully, display commitment and seek continuous improvement
* Safety Awareness -- the understanding of safety programs
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to type, grasp/handle, or reach with hands and arms. The associate is occasionally required to stoop, kneel or crouch. The associate is frequently required to talk or hear.
Work is performed is an office with low to moderate noise. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to sit. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.