Location: Martinsville, VA
Name: Sharon Chirichella
StaffMasters is offering an excellent career opportunity! Seeking a Staffing Specialist for the Martinsville, VA. Top-notch people, access to the best leaders in our industry. Amazing training in all the core business functions. At StaffMasters, we match qualified individuals with rewarding job opportunities at the nation's most respected and preferred employers.
We are seeking a self-directed, service oriented individual to take ownership of this dynamic Role. This individual will be responsible for managing all functions associated with recruiting, screening and scheduling external candidates to work at client locations.
- Adhere to and contribute to efficient staffing operations, as well as all company policies based on the guidelines set by management.
- Meet or exceed branch client/customer expectations through implementation of outstanding service standards/methods; communication with internal and external customers; trouble-shoot customer complaints immediately and effectively.
- Recruiting; utilize, understand or develop strategies to find qualified candidates for assigned requirements through our internal database, external job boards, job fairs and or additional resources.
- Interview and hire candidates; maintain all paperwork and compliance to include assessing the candidate’s technical skills and competency to perform the tasks of the job requisition or pipelined skill set.
- Assessing the candidate’s ability to fit the environment of the job requisition and or setting up the candidate to interview with the client. Prepping the candidate with complete information of the requisition order and the customer environment. Negotiating Pay Rates.
- Quality; Maintain and or develop performance and incentive programs. Coaching and, counseling skills to provide feedback and counsel to candidates and associates to ensure quality performance and job satisfaction for operational goals.
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks that support the overall mission of quality performance and exceptional service and delivery
- 2 Years plus Staffing/Recruiting Experience Preferred
- Some college education preferred
- Good computer skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Professional in appearance and demeanor
- Detail Oriented
- Multi-Tasked Oriented
- Ability/Desire to Learn and Advance in a fast paced service environment
- Capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish company goals
Forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]