Account Manager / Sales Representative (Entry-Level)
Location: Rolling Meadows, IL
Account Managers will gain valuable hands-on experience in a variety of sales and marketing areas. They will be performing project management related duties including new / current client development, research, customer support, order processing, interviewing, recruitment, direct marketing, and other related tasks. Duties include:
- Build clientele and maintain relationships with existing and potential client contacts.
- Provide customer service, gain industry knowledge and get referrals / sales leads.
- Develop recruiting strategies that identify qualified candidates.
- Team with a group of Recruiters through projects.
- Evaluate candidates' background, strengths and weaknesses and select the best candidate for the client’s requirements.
- Oversee completion of necessary pre-employment processes including reference checks, background checks, psychological exams, drug testing and / or other testing.
- Mentor candidates during their interview process with clients.
- Negotiate applicants’ salary requirements, compensation package and other terms and conditions of employment.
- Manage contract/temporary employees while on assignment. Administer performance counseling, coaching and disciplinary measures when necessary.
- Communicate effectively with coworkers in order to promote a team-based working environment.
- No previous experience necessary
- MUST have a Bachelor’s degree
- Applicants should be hard working, enthusiastic, and resourceful.
- Strong team players who are highly motivated, with a positive attitude.
- Available to work before/after typical office hours as work may demand.
- Must possess excellent organizational, analytical, interpersonal and written/oral communication skills.
- Computer expertise, including use of MS Office is a plus