BPS Relationship Manager
Location: Houston, TX
There’s a reason Insperity ranks in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 30 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
This position is responsible for developing and managing the operational strategy for Business Performance Solutions (BPS) for Workforce Optimization (WO) clients aligned with and ensuring business objectives of growth, productivity, compliance, profitability, client retention and client satisfaction are achieved by delivering value, building trust, and inspiring confidence with each solution.
Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
- Researches, develops and provides input to Insperity’s strategy for the implementation and operation of BPS for WO clients including growth, application integration with the necessary platforms, process efficiencies, pricing, support, account management, service delivery etc.
- Serves as BPS and client advocate regarding system enhancements and upgrades.
- Develops and manages initiatives that optimize utilization of BPS for WO clients.
- Collaborates with other Departments to define and support the appropriate levels of integration between technology systems to meet client and Service Operations’ needs.
- Foresees the need for, ensures the creation of and owns BPS process maps that support the collaboration of all stakeholders in the implementation process, service delivery, etc.
- Monitors and confirms the use of BPS best practices to ensure compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Collaborates with BPS Operations on the definition and management of BPS system enhancements, new product releases or upgrades including necessary testing. Ensures that related project teams meet defined schedules and deliverables.
- Maintains current BPS training content on all relevant system resources to ensure proper training for applicable personnel.
- Implements change management and training on new and/or enhanced BPS products and services utilizing appropriate methodologies per audience/department
- Researches and maintains knowledge of emerging BPS system technologies and new developments, and participates in continuing education/conferences and reviews applicable literature and periodicals.
- Supports process and audit efforts to ensure integrity and accountability for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and quality assurance for BPS related products and services.
- Ensures that appropriate management receives reports that provide statistics needed to monitor BPS attachment rates, implementations, service requests, and account management.
- Develops and manages programs and resources (local staff and business partners) to ensure high levels of client satisfaction and results so that BPS help WO to deliver value, build trust, and inspire confidence in clients.
- Ensures that implementation status, service cases, and account management data is captured accurately in chosen system application to provide updates to service teams in a timely manner.
- Assists in the accomplishment of Insperity Company goals.
- Helps other employees to accomplish Insperity Company goals.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by department supervisor.
- Participates in the Disaster Recovery plan as required.
Our ideal candidate will have the following experience, abilities and skills:
- Project Management certification is preferred.
Effective communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Effective problem solving, decision making and conflict resolution skills
- General knowledge of federal, state and local pay laws, including FLSA knowledge.
- Proficient project management, project leadership and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent customer service and change management skills.
- Conceptual knowledge of third party application integration.
- Knowledge of internet and e-commerce applications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite. Knowledge of WebEx preferred.
- Proven analytical, statistical, problem solving and resource allocation skills.
Performs light work; exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
If yes, up to 25% of time
Bringing together diverse individuals who have an array of expertise, skills and potential helps us create progressive business solutions for our clients. Insperity is looking for key individuals to provide guidance and service to our client base. Join a company voted one of the "America’s Most Admired Companies" by Forbes Magazine! In fact, its Insperity’s commitment to people as well as technology that creates a winning combination for our employees and our clients.
At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work" for 10 years running.
Offering unrivaled benefits starting day one!
- Generous paid time off (19 days!) for personal, vacation and sick days
- Four hours/month paid volunteer time off
- Paid holidays
- Employee stock purchase plan
- 401(k) plan
- And much more!
We continue to be a noted and admired company to work with. Care to join us?
Diversity is the quality of leadership.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.