Principal Recruiter - Sales & Executive Search
Location: New York, NY
Name: Michael Moran
Phone: (312) 229-9500
Misys: Who are we?
Misys is one of the world’s leading producers of financial services software, providing the broadest and deepest portfolio of products on the market. We are helping to transform the global financial services industry by making financial institutions more resilient, more efficient, and more competitive. Over the past three years Misys has delivered 73 product releases, launched five new products, won over 40 awards, acquired IND to tap into digital channels, CCS to expand our lending offering and closed over 1,000 deals while gaining over 60 new customers.
Misys solutions are used by some of the world's leading financial institutions!
- Including 48 of the world's 50 largest banks
- 16 of the top 25 syndicated loan book runners
- 12 of the top 20 asset managers
- More than 90 asset managers and hedge funds
Why work for Misys?
Misys believes in empowering its people by providing the necessary tools they need to achieve success. Whether it is developing a new product, writing new software, building relationships with clients, or recruiting the best talent, rest assured that with Misys, the future is yours to shape. Our expansive network allows us to provide opportunities for growth in and outside of our organization. Be a part of a team of people who value and challenge you. If employed at Misys, you will work with people who are leading the financial services industry in innovation.
- Full medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage, which employees are eligible for on the first day of hire.
- 401k with 100% vesting and up to 4% dollar for dollar contribution by Misys
- 23 days of annual paid time off + 10 company paid holidays
- Competitive employee referral program
- Tuition reimbursement!
…What will you contribute?
You will build the bench of top talent Financial Technology Sales Professionals and Sales Leaders!
To support the continued growth of our region, we are seeking a Senior Sales Recruiter (Internal Title = Principal Recruiter) who is skilled in proactive sourcing and viable candidate generation in efforts to minimize agency spend. The position can be based in either our New York City (midtown) or Dallas (Plano) offices. Remote/off-site is not an option at this time.
This position reports to the Head of Human Resources (Americas).
- Utilize multiple recruiting sources to develop/execute efficient recruiting strategies.
- Conduct timely intake sessions with management to fully understand role requirements and the ideal candidate profile.
- Discuss behavioral and functional competencies, technical qualifications and skills with the assigned hiring manager (or team).
- Discuss and agree upon the interview process/protocol with hiring managers.
- Create effective role profiles for posting purposes with established guidelines for employment branding.
- Assess candidate skills and abilities by conducting thorough phone and in-person interviews.
- Sell the value proposition of Misys as an employer of choice.
- Present a candidate short list for the hiring manager/team to review.
- Strong attention to detail as it relates to administrative aspects of the role. These include but are not limited to; pre-employment assessments, interview scheduling, interview confirmation emails, offer letters, background requests, and Applicant Tracking System (ATS) updates.
- Complete weekly reports on recruiting activities.
- Act as a liaison and point person for approved staffing agencies on eligible recruitments.
Qualified candidates must:
- Possess advanced sourcing abilities.
- Understand and execute a thorough applicant assessment.
- Manage interview scheduling and coordination.
- Successfully negotiate and close selected candidates.
- Thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Have an understanding of organizational structure, and federal/state laws regarding employment practices.
- 8+ years’ of Corporate recruiting experience in roles of increased responsibility.
- Ideal candidate has a blend of Corporate and Agency recruiting experience.
- 2 years’ of setting up and managing hiring events (interview days, open houses, etc.).
- Accustomed to managing vendor (agency) relationships while minimizing total spend / utilization.
- Strong experience and focus recruiting for sales professionals in the following markets: Dallas, New York City, and Latin America preferred.
- Financial Services, Banking and / or Lending experience helpful, but not required.
- Career focus on recruiting for salaried / exempt level roles.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with online hiring tools i.e., LinkedIn, Monster and CareerBuilder, etc.
- Possess proven negotiation skills with the ability to influence and persuade hiring decisions.
- Ability to interface with all levels of management.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- PHR certification preferred, but not required.
- AIRS certification preferred, but not required.