Human Resources Manager to $160k Salary
Location: Virginia, VA
Pay: $140,000.00 - $160,000.00 /Year
$Multi-Billion Global Company and Industry Leader with over 70,000 employees worldwide, has asked us to fill a highly visible Human Resources Manager position, to be earmarked for succession planning and promotion to a Director Level position within 24 -36 months. The ideal candidate must have “thick skin”, and significant understanding of a union facility, be a part of the Leadership Team, responsible for Coaching and Developing Change Management, Labor Relations and Business Strategy. Company paid relocation available.
A Successful Leadership Background:
• BA/BS Degree, MBA a plus SHRM or similar professional memberships / certifications an asset
• Labor Relations Knowledge and Expertise
• Must have recent “HANDS-ON” Floor Manufacturing Knowledge – “Feet on the Ground/Boots on the Floor”
• Exposure to Union Contract Negotiation
• Must come from a Large Union Manufacturing or Logistics Facility (500+ Person)
• Knowledge of Six Sigma Process Improvement
• Knowledge of HPWS – High Performance Work Systems & Performance Management
Women & minorities encouraged to apply.